Swiss tax returns for individuals
- Preparation of Swiss tax returns (all cantons)
- Reviewing of tax bills / assessments
- Representation in front of tax authorities
- Appeals against Swiss tax assessments
International tax matters
- Arriving to and leaving Switzerland during the year
- Avoidance of double taxation
- International allocation / credit claiming
- International coordination of complex cases
- Real estate: property gains tax return
- Donation / inheritance tax: inheritance and gift tax returns
- Voluntary disclosure programs and criminal tax proceedings
- Tax rulings for lump-sum taxation
- Deaths: part-year tax returns for both spouses
Source tax matters
- Withholding tax corrections: what is the procedure / deadlines?
- New Withholding Tax Act 2021: What are the consequences for people subject to withholding tax? What are (new) opportunities?
- Quasi-residency status: Who can claim to be quasi resident?
- One-in-a-life-time option for filing a tax return, although earning less than CHF 120K p.a.: When to do this? Risks?
Tax advice / Tax planning
- Tax planning and tax calculations for all situations
- Structuring of severance payments
- Retirement: Tax optimization when withdrawing pension funds